Tuesday, April 2, 2013

foliophoto {link up} twins

i feel like i have been a little m.i.a. this week. sorry friends! that's what happens when you go on vacation: you come back and have to do all those things you didn't do when you were gone... like homework that i have been chasing to keep up with all week, church responsibilities {meetings, potlucks, planning, fund raisers, whew!} and getting my house back in order. it's been crazy.

things are finally starting to mellow out... at least as mellow as it was before vacation. so keep an eye out this week for vacation recapping fun! i have lots to share.

in the meantime, it's a foliophoto day! this week's prompt was twins. goodness glaciers. i was racking my brain on this one. and i decided to go with something that just happens to be my most favorite thing about arkansas {besides brock, of course}: flowers!

subject: tulips {see what i did there? TUlips, twins. get it?}


camera: iphone filter: none


i love springtime. all the flowers make me so happy! daffodils pop up everywhere {my faave}, every tree has a different colored bloom, and the air is filled with freshness. don't be surprised if more flowers show up on the blog over the next few weeks. 


next week's prompt: hidden

4 comments:

  1. Tulips are my absolute favorite flowers! I had white ones at my reception and every year I have to get a bouquet because I just love the look of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How pretty! I bet your reception was stunning!

      Delete
  2. Loving these tulips! We love spring for bringing tulips every year! Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, hi state neighbor! I just stepped over to you blog. I love it! So glad you stopped by so that I could discover you. And yes, tulips make me very happy!

      Delete