Thursday, April 25, 2013

first maxi dress!

well it's the start if another crazy weekend. lots going on, plenty of stress, and it's all going to be ok because my first maxi dress came in the mail!

i have never had a maxi anything because, we'll, i'm a shorty. they were always too long, but now I have a sewing machine! solved that problem! i have also never bought anything online... i've just never been sure it would fit and that scares me.

i don't know what made me change my mind this time. maybe it was forever 21 and i love that store. maybe it was the fact that it was on sale for $15 and i love a good sale. maybe it was because it was a knit fabric dress and i know those are ridiculously comfy. or maybe it was because it the dress was striped and, more importantly, coral! yeah, i think it was the coral.

forgive my iphone quality photos, like i said, it's the start of a crazy busy weekend.
sadly, because it was on sale, they are no longer carrying it. but I would highly recommend checking out the rest of the sale items here. happy weekend!






2 comments:

  1. love, love, love this! it looks so good, and you actually don't look short at all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think the hemming definitely helps the short factor.

      Delete