Tuesday, March 5, 2013

foliophoto {link up} black & white

hello friends!

today i am linking up with christie from bedsidesign and sandra from raincoast cottage for a foliophoto fun day!

the prompt this week was black and white and i have to tell you, the thought for this hit me instantly. here's my photo:


camera: canon power shot SD780 IS


in the past couple of weeks, brock and i have hit some challenging times. lots of decisions to make and not really sure what to make of things. sometimes our paths are not black and white. sometimes we have to read between the lines, go against the grain, follow our hearts, and keep moving forward. not everyone has the same path to take, and no one can tell you where to go.

fortunately, i have brock and he has me. and we have a loving father in heaven who answers prayers. those answers aren't always black and white either, but some how, we all find the path we should take!

thanks christie and sandra for the prompt this week! can't wait for the next week! {artificial}

4 comments:

  1. Tasmin - I love your interpretation! Love the way you took these photos (see you're awesome) and your description. It's so true that things aren't always black & white.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That really means a lot! It helped when you told me I was doing good with that shrimp picture you reminded me of. I needed some assurance! And seriously, the prompt really hit home for me this week! So thanks for that!

      Delete
  2. I love that the lines are intentionally off center. It really hits when you said "sometimes we have to read between the lines, go against the grain, follow our hearts, and keep moving forward." I can't wait to see your photos for the next prompt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment! And I can't wait to see the rest of yours, as well! This is just going to be a fun project!

      Delete