Tuesday, June 3, 2014

moving to squarespace. come see!

after all my dramatic rants and confused posts about discovering myself and wanting to make changes, the time has finally come! hey holland has been a really great adventure for me, but i am making a big change!

i want to blog about happiness and all things that surround it! and with that comes a whole new blog. i'm ready for a big girl blog and big girl url. so i hope you will stick with me and head on over to my new bright little corner of the world!!! there is a special surprise waiting, too! 

all my previous content can be found there [though, i'm still working on the links, so some may not have transferred yet]. i will still be my good old happy self, i will just be taking things in a new direction, rebranding myself, and pushing my limits as i chase my dream to be a professional blogger!

i do want to give a special thanks to all of you for supporting me and showing me lots of love!!! it makes all this worth it! xo 

head on over to brightlittlecorner.com to see the new place! i hope you love it as much as i do!

No comments:

Post a Comment